There are many new bloggers out there that may be wanting to know how they get started blogging. I decided to write these articles to help those people so Iâ€™ll be walking you through how to join the fastest-growing and most popular free blogging service on the internet – WordPress. This tutorial covers everything a beginner needs to know from setting up a blog to managing it.
Becoming a blogger is really easy and can take less than 30 minutes to set up and establish. Anyone can make one it really is very easy to do.
Enjoy the articles I have written and feel free to comment on them and make any suggestions that would improve these article.
WordPress for Dummies is written in a 3 part tutorial.
WordPress for dummies part 1
- How to install WordPress via your hosting Cpanel using the option Fantastico
- How to change the Theme of your WordPress site
- How to change the weblog title and tag line
- How to create categories
- How to start writing posts in WordPress
WordPress for dummies part 2
- How to allow comments in WordPress
- Basic WordPress Plugins you MUST install
- How to Customise WordPress Sidebar
- How to create a backup of WordPress
WordPress for dummies part 3
- How to create SEO titles using Permalinks
- How to remove category base from permalinksÂ Â
- How to insert Meta tags on your posts for better search engine visibility
- How to upgrade the WordPress version
This book “WordPress for Dummies” provides you with everything you need to get up and running with WordPress. The book covers blogging basics, choosing a hosting solution or setting up a host, developing blog content, syndicating blog posts with RSS, launching a specialized blog (including podcasting, photoblogging, mobile blogging, and videoblogging), and even earning revenue.
It Includes help on every aspect of installing and using WordPress, illustrations from real-world WordPress blogs, step-by-step tutorials on key topics, and insights from bloggers who have used WordPress